Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Assistant)     21 January 2011

please help needed- I feel my career and family is in danger

Hi,

I am not very much familier with provisions of IPC. But I doubt my career can be in danger. I live in joint family of 8 persons. Recently my uncle got married to a woman who unluckily is an maniac and one can call her mentally ill. She even had tried to kill herself before marriage this thing came to us later. Now she has started fighting with my Mom and Dad and even me. My Grandpa and Grandma also support her because they fear that if she killed herself? Now I have a fear that if in future she agains kills herself or try to harm herself and she or her father (who is very evil with us three)put a case against my dad or mom or even me for harassement or anything then can they do so? I am very law fearing person and currently studying B.E. I want to know if I can make or do something like to same myself from future false proceedings on us? If I take videos of all her insane behaviour will it be a useful evidence in court? Is there anything that can help me?

Learning

7 Replies

Ananda krishnan (Lawyer)     21 January 2011

Videos can be of secondary evidence and will be considered by court. But now you can file petition before a criminal court alleging criminal intimidation etc against the lady. But be careful if a lady commits suicide within 7 years of marriage sec 304(B) of IPC is presumabily attracted. Hence make mention of her attemps in that petition also. Better consult a criminal lawyer because can a doctor diagonise fever as dengue or ordinary through net?

1 Like

Siddharth (Assistant)     21 January 2011

thanks Ananda sir..... 

T.KALAIMANI (Lawyer)     24 January 2011

The complaint is not coming from your uncle. It is you and your parents are citing the lady as a maniac. Why not your uncle? you can not seek any judicial or legal help in the absence of your uncle. Let him give a complaint orelse ask him to get her treatment from a psychiatrist. He can only move any action against her as he is well acquainted with her. If you really afraid of that kind of behaviour as you say, it would be better for you and your parents to keep away from her place. Whatever action to be taken against her personally can be worthy only in case of her husband coming forward - Adv.tkalaimani@gmail.com 

Out of Court (Consultant)     01 February 2011

If it is a joint family any agrieved out of that can file a petition .....

1 Like

(Guest)

i am of similar view as opined by Ananda krishnan. I do agree.

1 Like

Advocate Anuj Anand (Advocate)     25 February 2011

agree to Mr  Ananda

lingraj maradi (advocate)     05 March 2011

agree to Mr Anand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register