Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Moorthy (proprietor)     30 December 2010

Please help me Regarding my property

Hello

Actually i purchased about 1844 sq.ft land, that seller's father given settlement to the seller for 3 ground(7200 sq.ft) in 1970. The size of the property is 80x90 (in which 80 is the frontage). But the seller have about 8100 sq.ft, he got patta also 1975 with the extend of 8100 sq.ft. But his title deed says about 7200 sq.ft. Now I purchased some vacant land of his house, about 1844 sq.ft, my lawyer said its not a problem as 1975 seller patta says total extent of 8100, is there any problem in future?, i got this doubt because, as per the seller title deed the lenth size of the property is 90 sq.ft, but he have about 102 sq.ft as length as per patta. Now I purchased length wise, So i got this doubt. Also is it possible to correct the seller title deed of the 1970's as per the patta. If you, how we proceed?  Even now i got patta also for my 1844 in my name, and i got construction approval from Chennai Corporation. But just have small doubt, please clear if possible, Thanks in advance.

Regards

Moorthy

Learning

2 Replies

kk upadhyay (Addl. General Manager (Law))     31 December 2010

One brother has recently executed saledeed of his house including the shares of other 04 brothers measuring 45 Squar Yards .total area of the brother in question only 80 Squar Yard and he has sold the house in 35 lackhs. What remedy is available to the aggrived brothers.

KK Upadhyay

Kanhaiyalal (Proprietor)     31 December 2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am belong to mumbai can we construct house on open tarrace that tarrace is a part of flat.

thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register