LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhas Chandra Show (Employee)     08 July 2014

Please help me on mutual of two case

I am telling it in straight forward way..

1) We (me & my family) was physically harrased and my father was admitted to hospital on Jan 13th. We filed a case (ipc 307) against culprits.

2) next day the managed to file a completely false case (ipc 307) with their political influence against us

3) We got anticipatory bail from High Court. but they did't.

4) We collected all evidences to prove that they gave a completely false case. Two memebers of my family was in exam hall (have strong proof) and cctv footage such that false case will be prooved very easily.

5) Now they (culprits) admitting their guilty and asking for mercy again and again. They are in very bad state, praying all time for our mercy. They are in very poor state now..and we are thinking to give them a chance.

6) They are ready to admit their guilty by written too. Is there any way we can make a document, they will sign on it, that they admitting their guilty by written, so that they will not think to do any sh*t in future. This will be for our safety?

Thanks and Regards!!

Subhas

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 July 2014

307 is non compoundable offence, it is bit difficult to get away. Now you are defacto complainant, you have little say in this as the case is being tried by the state.  you can turn hostile during trial, or the court may us  its discretionary powers to drop charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register