LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (ar)     17 October 2009

Please help me

Hello, I m Rahul 4m pune, I m residing in a house, which is a joint property registered on my grandpapa name, but 10 years ago, during partition between my Papa and Two uncles, all legal documents of the building had been taken by my Elder uncle, we just have a stamp paper stating that we can live in this house, now the problem is that we want to get registered  the house as a joint property, but no one is giving us response, we want to leave that house but cant lieave it as it is not registered, we are afraid that once we leave that house, my elder uncle will take its posession and we wil loose that house, please advice me how to get the house registered, is there any legal action I can take. I will be thankful to you if u can suggest me any way. thanking you rahul.

Learning

5 Replies

bhupender sharma (advocate)     18 October 2009

Rahul, U file a partition suit of the said ancestral property and for God sake donot leave the possession the said property as under civil law the possession is important factor which works in seeking the stay, once the stay is granted your relatives automatecally come to compromising position to settle out the dispute. Bhupender Sharma(Adv.)  

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     18 October 2009

i AGREE WITH BHUPENDRA SHARMA

S.Manoharan (MANAGER)     22 October 2009

Dear Sir,
I have married my wife in 1995,after that we are living together up to 2005,and we have child 14 years old. I have married while she is not working.  After marriage i have educated her MCA after the 6 years she got the job in MNC company with good salary.  Sinece her brothers are not protecting their parents they encourage her all negative attitudes and given me lot of troubles seperated us 4 years back.  I applied my rights and child custody,but  she doesn't want clike with me and told in lok adadlat.  What is my right .  I don't want give divource because of my daughter's furture. She is asking divource i hope she is trying for re-marriage.  If he apply for divource what I have to do? my daughter's life should not spoil.Pl.advice.

I have already registered restitution of conjugal rights and Child custody in family court.. If she apply for divource how many months it will take?-She must be applying for divource for re-marriage-what I can do?-Pl.advice

S.Manoharan

Mobile: 9941252209

Deepak Kulkarni (DIViSIONAL MANAGER)     24 October 2009

Respected Sir,

I have purchased flat at Kolhapur with HDFC Bank housing loan. Stamp duty ragistration and Agreement to sell done.Possetion letter given by the builder.Now i want to sell this flat but buyer wants Sell Deed which is not possible as completion certificate not done by builder although all flats / shops occupied. How can i do this transection easily to sell this flat,Builder is delaying for Sell Deed. Please suggest me the easiest procedure to sell this flat as Buyer is ready to buy now. Kindly reply urgently or contact me on cell no 9850985011.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     24 October 2009

YOU have to enter into agreemnt for sale  and to take builder NOC for sell of flat beacuse society is not yet formed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register