25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bittu (sr. software engineer)     18 February 2013

Please help me

I have married on 2005, this was arranged marriage. On July 2007 my wife left my house. So many times I went to father-in-law’s house to return my wife, but she never come. After 3 and half year separation on January 2011, I have filed Divorce under section 13A. Till today my wife did not submit WS. She has appeared in the court 11 times and every time she told to the court she will submit the WS next day. But she did not. Two times Judge declare for the exparte hearing date. 1st time she did objection and requested for more time for WS and but she did not. She did appeal for something which Judge rejected and declared 2nd time exparte hearing date. In the mean time, Judge got transfer and now court is vacant. 


My questions:

  1. Can I move my case to other court to get quick relief?
  2. If I get exparte from this court, can she file to any other court to remove exparte? What should I do then? Because her intention is not give divorce also not want to stay with me.Please guide me how i can get release ?


 1 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     18 February 2013

Dear Sir,

Please get in touch regarding the issue.  We would be able to assist you through. For any further queries please visit www.indialawhelp.com

We have offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Dhanbad.


Akshay Sahni



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query