Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

they are 3-4 people of same locality so i think because they are in big number they are black mailing me.

Why they will blackmail you?

What exactly you mean by blackmailing?

DO they have some evidence of crime by you that they are threatening to expose?

Do not you want to let them know the truth?

because they are 4-5 people and not give me chance to give my evidence and point of views?

Why are you worried about their number? 

Do you think that court will not listen to you?

also they are not from my state..if they complain there do i have to go to there state?

You have not disclosed how you contacted them and where money transaction took place. ?

If you have spoken to them on telephone and given wrong information then case of cheating can be registered separately at each place where each person (separate FIR) where they received you message.

please help

What help you want?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

If what you stated is taken for granted, you have sent them for employment opportunities abroad (?), you are no where concerned with the employment abroad and have made this point clear to the parties ?,  despite this, if the parties have undertook the risk on their own and have utilised you only as a path finder, you do not have any  problem, but if know that the abroad employer is a fraudster and you have involved in this racket despite knowing this very well in advance but have not informed the parties about the risk involved, you will e deemed to have done an offence. Why did those people return from their employment, was it known to you in advance or if you are totally innocent of what has happened at abroad and you still feel that it was because of the problem of those people that they had to return t India, you can be free about it and in case of any complaint with the police, you explain your position and status clearly so that you are not held for any loss those people suffered.  Before that, please see if you can help those victims who stand affected due to somebody's selfishness.

1 Like

nikhil (director)     17 April 2014

thanks mr K kalaisevlan for your reply..the employer abroad is not fraudster...but as i was not involved with candidates directly..the person who was involved gave false commitments...

but now i have talked to all of them and discussed and i am refunding the amount as per my capacity and we will sort it out of court

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

Mr. Nikhil, it is good gesture that you have come forward to settle the issues as well as the money to the possible extent to the sufferers. But bear it in mind that this would be a very costly lesson/experience to you so that in future, such incidences can be avoided or being handed more carefully.

nikhil (director)     17 April 2014

yes mr T. kalaisevlan..it is indeed a costly lesson...from one which i have learned a lot ...thanks for your valuable comments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register