Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     04 March 2013

Please guide

Dear members,

First of all i convay mu sincer to all of you. I was illegally detained in criminal case later i filed wrip petion before high court. Bcoz  of manipulations made by the S.H.O from the stage of F.I.R (2 firs's where first was never acted upon with 5 members, later was acted upon with out no permission from court with 4 people accused.) to stage of charge sheet( filed after interim order was granted by the court.) the F.I.R and charge sheet were quashed, also keep S.H.O under suspension. But before the divisional bench i was cheated by my lawyer and S.H.O filed false affidavite that there is no stay order and the case will remain to continue on second F.I.R. But the divisional Bench order the Suprendent of police to take diciplinary and criminal action against S.H.O for filing 2 F.I.R and manipulations.

I applied for S.L.P before the Supreme Court, Court Order - "Noticed and Stayed till further orders on so and Crime no".

suspension on S.H.O is lifted and he is given posting now. The Suprendent of police has take no action till todate though the court has order him to do so. Mean while the D.G.P  of the region is transfered recently and will be posted soon. Pleople say that S.P do not have power to suspend S.H.O and action will be take after D.G.P is posted.

Is this true, will S.H.O will be punished or he will be save by higher official.

Learning

1 Replies

Aashish George (lawyer)     04 March 2013

yes, he will most likely be saved! you should press for his dismissal if your slp is pending.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register