LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     29 April 2013

Please guide!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Experts!!! Need urs suggestions again.My son is in Hostel (Delhi)& my wife, who left home 6 month ago with her mother & uncle for Punjab.She came to visit her son after only 2 times in last 6 months. Due to non-PTM timing, hostel authorities allowed her to met our son for 30 minutes. She got frustrated & lodged a complaint against me in Mahila Police station. I got call from Police Station & Munshi told me that my wife has lodged complaint against me for Domestic Violence. I had gone to Mahila Thana 2 times & finally we got the reconciliation with the efforts of Police Inspector,my family & her family. She agrred to come back in the m/o May when our son will be having summer vacation. As I was quite hopeful this time, meantime after I reached Delhi, I started searching new day schoool for Pranav & he got admission in 4 very reputed school. Then I try to call my wife but she did not pick my phone.I tried her landline number but her mother disconnected my call after listening my voice. Now again I am in confusion what to do? Pls Guide:

1. As per our agreement in Police Station , she admitted that every statement filed by them is wrong & she will come back in May. Infact I have to go her home town to bring her back. But if she is not reponding to my calls, I suppose her mind set ti not changed. What should I do?

2. Its really painful to keep my 5 & 1/2 son in hostel, but he is almost settle there now . He is in hostel from last 6 months. Should I do trust on my wife & withdraw him from hostel. 

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 April 2013

Dear Querist

as per my opinion

1. As per our agreement in Police Station , she admitted that every statement filed by them is wrong & she will come back in May. Infact I have to go her home town to bring her back. But if she is not reponding to my calls, I suppose her mind set ti not changed. What should I do?

Opinion: first of all try to settle again if there is any doubt in her mind, otherwise take precautions for your safe guard.

2. Its really painful to keep my 5 & 1/2 son in hostel, but he is almost settle there now . He is in hostel from last 6 months. Should I do trust on my wife & withdraw him from hostel. 

Opinion: If you think that she is not trustable now, you have to file a custody suit along with restraining order against her under Guardian and Wards Act with an application under Order 39 rule 1 &2 of CPC before District Judge/Guardian Gudge, where the Child Residing. also give instruction to school management, not allow her to see him or talk to him.etc

Feel free to call

Gokulakrishnan (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT AND OTHER COURTS IN CHENNAI)     30 April 2013

Try to go to her home town and pick her up. If she resists go to the nearest police station along with the documents reg., earlier complaint and lodge a complaint that she is violating the terms entered upon and necessarily get a recipt for lodging a complaint. This will come for your safety in the later point of time

It is between you and your wife how you people were living and only you can answer the second question. 

Please free to mail me for further precautions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register