Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhana (Developer)     20 August 2009

Please clarify . . .

Dear Sir,

Family is hindu family. My grandfather had expired on 2001 and my grandmother had expired on 2006. My grandfather had 2 sons and 2 daughters. All were married. Before my grandfather death, he had transfered all his agricultural land and my grandmother agricultural land to his 2 son's. PATTA of the all agricultural land is in my Father name and his brother name. My father had expired 2 years back.  My father had 4 children.  Is this necessary to change name in PATTA. Please calrify me.

Jayan

Learning

9 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     20 August 2009

As per the facts given you, since the land is not divided among the children, you all can apply for joint patta.  Patta is a necessary document.  It will be of some use in the future.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your quick response. Is there any share have to give to my father's sisters?. coz patta in my father and father's brother name.

Jayan

If the property is your grandfather's self acquired property then if your grandfather has given the property only to his 2 sons then sisters cannot claim any share.

In case if the property is not your grandfather's self acquired property and is only a ancestral property then the 2 sisters can claim a share.

Thanks sir. Still Joint Patta name in my father and my father's brother name. Is there any way my father's brother has chance to change to his name? coz my father had expired 2 years back. Please carify.

Jayan 

There may be chances. 

How to avoid this. coz we've original patta with us.

Approach the Thasildar office and apply for change of name in patta (as you are the legal heir of your deceased father).  Or else contact a advocate of your locality.  He will suggest you the measures to be taken to include your name in the patta.

Thank you very much sir. i will do as per advice

vijay (account)     21 August 2009

Hello all,

in haryana HUDA Apply section 4  on land  how to save the land from this section

please advise me

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register