LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kshitij (manager)     07 March 2014

Please advice

my wife is living in her matrimonial home already..later she has been granted an order in her favour under domestic violence case that she has a right to live in her matrimonial home and that her matrimonial home is a sharedhousehold......... 1. now suppose if i file an appeal in the sessions court against this order of domestic violence case.... so will the judge of sessions court evict my wife from her matrimonial house ? 2.or my father will have to file an eviction suit? 3. my wife asked for an alternate accomodation at the time of filing of dv act..but later she entered her matrimonial home..now if i mention in the sessions court that am ready to provide an alternate accomodation to my wife but if my wife refuses to go on rent then will the judge force her to stay on rent?

Learning

2 Replies

great india (manager)     08 March 2014

1. Ask ur patents to file a suit for eviction of all ...u and ur file stating mental torture and threat to life. 2. Let it go expartee. 3. Court otders you to vacate the place wid your wife....arrange for alternate accommodation. 4. Wife will live in that alternative place as staying in a shared household would pose a thteat to peace and health of your senoir citizen aged old patents who have the fundamental right to live and die in peace and happiness. 5. Above reason can be cited by your parents council..... Gluck.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 March 2014

if you are residing with your parents house then she will resides in that Home with you or if you will provide her a rental house then she have to resides in that house but you too have to resides with her .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register