LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjan (software engineer)     07 February 2012

Please advice

Dear Experts

        One of my friend was illegally terminated from the service, violating all I.D Act provisions. He raised Industrial dispute but it was dismissed.  Again he filed writ petition in high court. High court quashed the lower court order and granted reinstatement and 50% of backwages. Now management challenged it in writ appeal but no stay is given and ordered to pay 17 B wages while admitting.  My friend  is  not paid 50% back wages as awarded. He has filed application for permission under section 29 for prosecuting management  which is not yet given. How he can proceed further in  realising 50 % back wages as per award.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register