LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay_2431 (engineer)     10 November 2018

Planng false"modesty of women case[354]" by starting a fight

Hello Experts,

    I am an NRI and my Brothers stay in india, I have an information from one of my well wisher that

my Brother's wife is Planning to file False cases on me like 354 etc etc.. by starting a fight when I go home to India.

as per the information I have when I Visit india to my home, she will come along with her Father to my Home and start a Fight.and run to police station crying and file some files cases.

we have some joint properties which are Not partioned, she was under the assumption that since I am an NRI and woking I will not come and ask for my share in property. but I asked for my share because of this she planned to do this

  I am anticipating that when I visit India she will come to my house and start fight, file few cases and her intension is to make sure that I am not going back aboard for job,there by her Ego will get satisfied.

can experts help me how can I save from these kind of female?

Thanks in Advance,



 2 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     11 November 2018

Dear Querist ,You can E mall or wrote a letter/ information cum complaint to the concern police authority that she has threatened you to not to come india and also not to demand any partition from the property else she will implicate you and your family in false and fabricated fir/complaint and also thretend that if you demand your right be ready to face the dire concequances.   



Jaspal Singh(Adv)


vinay_2431 (engineer)     12 November 2018

ThankQ Jaspal Sir for your prompt response.

will do as you sais.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads