Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan arora (student)     18 January 2010

place of reg of imm prop in indian registration act1908

hi all

A resident of delhi sells its prop situated in delhi to B of punjab.now is it possible for B to get the prop reg in punjab

thanx

Learning

4 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     18 January 2010

No

pawan arora (student)     18 January 2010

sir correct me if i am wrong,as   sec 28 of  indian reg act 1908 states that an immovable property relating to land may be registered either in any  place where any portion of prop is situated or in any  place where the all the persons executing the docdesire the doc to be reg.so why cant it be possible to reg doc in punjab with the consent of executant

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     18 January 2010

Sec 28 ;- Place of Registration of Document relating to land - ------------------------------------------- so far such document effects immoveable property  -----------------, shall be presented  for Registration in the Office of  a Sub Registrar  witin  whose Sub District the Whole or some portion of the proerty to which such docuemtn relates .- In your query the proerty/land  is situated in Delhi !

pawan arora (student)     19 January 2010

sir, what abt the second part of my question (  in any  place where the all the persons executing the doc desire the doc to be reg.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register