Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Pl.help,helpless jaipur high court&this jatayu,jailed@maeru!

HOLI greetings to Forum-readers in this LAwyersclubIndiA sath-sangh. Writing here has been a balm to this JatAyu(senior-citizen, aged 67), suffering in Ajaya(?) Maeru, perhaps like the ancient JatAyu over holy(?) Maeru then at the hands of RAvaN, but fortunately, by the grace of RAm to this dhAm(odharan), not killed even in spirit yet! Now read about this imminent episode of dhAmAyaN of mine, that stArted at Paali on 4.12.13, due to a complainant, whom this Indo-Sow(MAthA)Dhee KALi-dhAs, has christened as Paali-Kaali !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          This HOLI, do whAt is perhaps really holy, to help this harassed JatAyu find relief and refuge in sawAi(125%) JS-circle of Jaipur, I mean the Jaipur High Court, by helping that helpless High Court-s writ run in at least delivering its notice of hearing on 18.3.15, to my ex-Complainant at LakshmaNpuri, in time for that large-heArted person to do a ritualistic repeat of the rAjinAmA-recitation, done earlier at Ajmer Court on 8.1.15, and duly certified by that Court(see attachment), a formality insisted on, by Jaipur High Court, despite its abject failure to reach its earlier 24/2/15 hearing notice to the very same ex-Complainant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Pl.dont ask why the hearing announcement in cAuselist of Jaipur HC(CRLMP650/2015 by me vs. State of RAj. and my ex-complainant) for 18.3.15 is not sufficient, becAuse my ex-complainant of UP, though an University student at age-25, in whAt is perhaps the most-progressive State of BhArath, is not computer-savvy for such purposes! Nor public-spirited enough to help a victim of the now-redundant complaint, despite being a puritan-sathyAgrahi in some ways and even after possibly reading the GAndhi-s Autobiography of Experiments with Truth, I could manage to reach very near their home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I plan to reach Jaipur coming Thursday(11-3-15) mng. to help my helpless Jaipur HC advocate and myself to take proof and copies, for the HC having despatched the hearing notices to ex-complainant of both 24-2-15, and 18-3-15, and then proceed to LakshmaNpuri to deal with the following higher-class citizens and more-learned souls, who wont move a finger unless I appear in person before  August Courts they run in their own imperial offices, or at their home-Gates:                                                                                                                                                                                                        1. PRO, LakshmaNpuri police, cell no.: 94544 00290                                                                                                        2.  Sri, Sasi Sekhar YAdhav, supposedly in-chArge of IndhrAnagar (LakshmaNpuri)  Police Station; cell  no.: 94544 03883.                                                                                                                                                               3. SIVAM, 518, MAnas Enclave, IndhrAnagar, LakshmaNpuri; cell no.: 94129 33213; 99984 53198.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Pl. help me in this HOLI-time MISSION, to be free from RAj. State-s bad book, on 18.3.15, by the grace of Paali-Kaali, and sawAi-souls of RAj. State, including my Prosecutor in Ajmer, whose moral support has been invaluable to me, contrasting it with the lame-duck case that is still perhaps set to continue there, merrily, even after my petition at HC and perhaps even after a favourable judgement on 18.3.15!  Is not Ajmer, after all, Ajay? undefeatable and unstoppable!   

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register