Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshma   07 April 2023

Pil against ibps

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have been preparing for IBPS bank exams since 2015. Every year with very slight margin i had missed the selection. This year was my last attepmpt of IBPS PO exam where i secured around 13 marks more than the cut off in the mains examination, thats the kind of lead which can get you through the exam very easily. Even though i thought the interview went really well but i heared the conversation between the panel members that " anyway its her last attempt lets not select her we want fresh candidates" , i thought they must be kidding and trying to pressurise me, but when i saw the interview marks it shocked me as all of them have given me very less marks. I have given my life to these exams, i am pretty sure there is something fishy. 

I have a query whether i can file a case against the IBPS or not? What should be the steps taken by me? 

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 April 2023

Since you cannot prove the evaluation on the basis of remarks passed by Interviewers, and if your marks are not to coming to the selection line you cannot just file a PIL without having any valid reasons.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2023

No PIL is maintainable.

You cannot question the authority if they have given you lesser marks .

Scoring very less marks in all these years is a common phenomena which you had faced all these years.

Hence you cannot claim an employment as a right if your candidature has not been considered by the authority owing to your poor performance.

Try for some other post to which you are still eligible, better luck next time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register