LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     08 September 2012

Phone call detail

hi all,

   We married before 1 year and after 5 month of marriage, she is at her parents house.she had a boy friend before marraige, and they realised why they did not get married,that I have phoe record.. I am going to file RCR by next month..before that for some evidence can I file a TRI for her phone call history? If shtill she is in regular contact with her past boy friend and I will bring her then I will be in denger.

 So I want her  phone call detail..




 15 Replies

Big Iron (Officer)     08 September 2012


Mr Rao,






Easiest way..Contact some detective agency and they will do it for you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2012

Boy friends are having natural in modern days. Unless those boys are interefere in your family.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     08 September 2012

the service provider will not give you the phone call details.

I love my parents (law)     09 September 2012

Its difficult but not impossible.So dear as per my suggestion first file a RTI aplication under ground that you are husband and you can

Search the govt. department who is handling the service provider.then send your application to that govt,. department.Because pvt. are not comes under RTI act.

I think it will take time but i am sure you will get.

if you need RTI application format.Pls revert back accordingly.

Hope for the best dear.

Singha Rao (Engineer)     09 September 2012

thank you Mr.Big for your valuable suggestion.

Can you suggest any such agency address from Orissa?

Singha Rao (Engineer)     09 September 2012

thank you I love my parents for youe kind suggestion..

How about the provate detective agency?

Do you have any idea on it? pelase suggest me in this regards..

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     09 September 2012

where do you want the private detective agency work to be done i.e. city ? please inform me by mail.

Big Iron (Officer)     09 September 2012

Rao sahab, unfortunately I am based in Delhi. 

You wont get call details by RTI atleast. 

Get in touch with some detective agency or get contacts in concerned SP's company.


Remember, its not good to hurry bt again its not good to wait too long as well. If you are sure they had conversation for more than normal timing or other than normal time, get the details.



Egoistic man!

Singha Rao (Engineer)     09 September 2012

Dear Big Iron,

  Thank you for your kind suggestion.

Can you suggest me how to get the address for detective agency?

Can you elaborate about "concerned SP's company"

Big Iron (Officer)     09 September 2012

For detective agency search for "detective agencies in orissa" or "detective agencies in bhubaneswar" or wherever you belong to in google. You will get list of 'n' numbers of 'y' companies. Now you have to find which one is urs...


SP means service provider, like airtel, vodafone etc. 

Dalip Kumar Chhabra (Advocate)     10 September 2012

hi , to all of my friends.

Taking opportunity to answer all quries of all concerned , after many days.

Again well come to all concerned.


Dalip Kr. Chhabra, Advocate,

Delhi High Court 9811131089

Singha Rao (Engineer)     10 September 2012

Dear Big Iron,

  Thank you very much for your kind information.

I will do accordingly..


As per your summary given in query it seems that your wife not faithful with you. So why you want to come back her. Is it for protection or by heart. Take decition faithfully .

If your wife not willing to live with you than disscuss her and file MCD. Its better for both of you.

If mobile connection is not in your name than you can't take details.

Singha Rao (Engineer)     10 September 2012

Hi Prajapati,

  Thank you for your king suggestion...

Actually I want to know her phone detail for protection..why shall I ask her in heart..

Actually she and her parents cheated me in many aspects.. even she is not at all sharing any thing to me, and till now since 9 month she is away from me and my family..

It is difficult to know her motion as her home town is arond 400 km away... Her Mob no taken by her parents..

So according to you it is not possible to get detail through private detectives if mob not in my name?

Please suggest me in this regards..


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register