LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sun (xyz)     25 January 2011

PF Withdrawal within 5 Months

I worked for a company for 5 months and closed the PF account.Now its time to submit the acknowledgement to PF ofice as this comapny will take care of further steps.
But now the finance team tells that PF office might not allow me to withdraw the amount instead they would ask me to transfer the amount  as it is just 5 months, which is again a tedious job to go back my previous organisation and moreover am in need of money.

Can I submit the PF form to PF office before completion of 60 days from the day of my resignation.

Please Clarify.

Learning

7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     25 January 2011

Just file duly completed form. If it is not setteled within 30 days. Ask under RTI that what are the reasons?

If your employer is not ready to recommend / forward your withdrawl form. It can be recommended /forwarded by two gazetted Officers.

Vist the site-

https://www.epfindia.com/Index.htm

Sun (xyz)     25 January 2011

Hi,

My main query is that am I eligible to PF for working 5 months in an organisation

KB Prakash (service)     25 January 2011

yes, you are eligible for provident fund only.  you are not eligible for pension withdrawal beneift since your service is less than 6 months only.  and you can submit your claim after completion of 2 months waiting period only

1 Like

Sun (xyz)     27 January 2011

You mean my pension contribution is totally lost and I only get PF amount.

I filled both form 10C and 12B.Please clarify

KB Prakash (service)     27 January 2011

yes,   no pension withdrawal benefit will be given

Sun (xyz)     01 February 2011

Ok.Then I worked in second previuos comapny for 3.5 years,even there I closed PF account.What happend to te pension fund accumulated there?I that creditted or lost?

PRAVEEN RAJVANSHI (GM-PROJECT)     11 June 2016

I WORKED FOR A COMPANY FOR 5 MONTHS  10 YEARS BACK & CONTRIBUTED FOR PF DURING MY SERVICE TENURE.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT BENIFIT(FINAL AMOUNT) I WILL GET SINCE IT IS LESS THAN 6 MONTHS? MY FINAL SETTLEMENT WILL BE MY CONTRIBUTED AMOUNT PLUS SOMETHING EXTRA LIKE INTEREST FOR THESE YEARS(10 YEARS) OR ANY THING MORE? I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO WITHDRAW THIS AMOUNT DURING THESE YEARS BUT NOT SUCCEED.I HAVE WRITTEN SO MANY MAILS TO REGIONAL PF COMMISSIONER BUT NO SOLUTION.I  SUBMITTED FORM NO.19 &10C DULY SIGNED BY EMPLOYER JUST AFTER FEW MONTHS OF MY LEAVING JOB IN THAT CO. I HAVE NO UAN NO.SINCE IT IS APPLICABLE FOR EMPLOYEES CONTRIBUTING PF AFTER 2013.AT PRESENT I AM NOT WORKING ANY WHERE FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS.I NEED MY PF AMOUNT BACK.PLEASE ADVISE ME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register