LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ansa   05 May 2017

Pf withdrawal

Dear Sir, I want to withdraw my PF amount completely , but the EPF site is not working for last 6 to 8 months and unable to do it online. I am from kerala and the pf account opened in mumbai bandra office. Kindly let me know how can i withdraw pf amount offline?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 May 2017

The online withdrawal facility is expected to begin from May this year.

• With the online facility, the settlement of claims can happen within a few hours after the filing of application. EPFO, in fact, has plans to settle the EPF withdrawal claim within three hours of filing of online application.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2017

Visit nearest PF office and check with them and also obtain PF withdrawl forms.

The PF froms may be submitted by Redg. Post.

In such case you may have to submit forms to employer for attestation.

Submit by Redg. Post and ask to supply acknowledgment of having recieved PF forms and acknowledgment issued by PF office (for you) to you.

Download Tracking report from website of India Post also.

Ansa   05 May 2017

Thank you for your kind replies.

I have one more query , My employer is ready to help me with the process but the Aadhar details are not updated with UAN , so they are unable to help and asked me to update the same in the EPF site . The site was down for more than 6 months now , Can i get the KYC updated from the nearest PF office.(My PAN details and bank account is updated with UAN )

Check with them.

They may help.

Or advise to communicate to juridictional PF office.

At the same time request employer as well. IT may also agree to help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register