Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Krishna   23 June 2020

Petition on health grounds

Sir/Madam,My writ petition is pending in the high court from the year 2017. Recently i suffered heart stroke.Doctors advised me for stent.But i cannot afford money for the stent surgery.Can i file a petition in court for expeditite hearing citing health grounds?Can it be possible?


 1 Replies

THRINADH PRADYUMNA (Engineering)     23 June 2020

Yes , You can always file a memo requesting them to expedite on certain ground. But it is the discretion of the court as well. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query