Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neha (na)     04 March 2014

Personal loan

Hi,

I need some real help or advice. One of my realtives in the year 2007 took a personal loan in my name without me knowing.He had access to all my documents and bank detailsand this loan was taken on the basis of my salary . Maybe with the help of an excutive he did this . i joined a company in 2009 till date everything was fine , now the banl has blocked my bank account saying i have a loan in 2014 . Bank says they have everything to prove that i took the loan and want me to pay . I fail to understand what to do , i know for sure that my relative has done this but i cannot prove it . Someone please help me , there is know way i can pay such a huge amount and have no idea what to do . Please help.

Learning

5 Replies

merocksDsite (D site)     04 March 2014

Is it possible without your signatures?

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     06 March 2014

You must be joking. Nobody will believe this story these days. Why? Because a bank will do a lot of due diligence before offering a loan so it is just not possible to give a loan to a person who is claiming to be another person. The bank will show you the IDs given to them, for example. You can verify whose ID it is or rather whose photo is on the ID. 

neha (na)     06 March 2014

Trust me this is no joke for the last 3 days my life has been a living misery with my salary account blocked . My signature waa forged and as I said it is not possible without ant bank executive being invovled. I myself cannot believe this can happen but the hell that I m going through is something beyond explanation. Some one please tell me what can be done.

neha (na)     06 March 2014

Trust me this is no joke for the last 3 days my life has been a living misery with my salary account blocked . My signature waa forged and as I said it is not possible without ant bank executive being invovled. I myself cannot believe this can happen but the hell that I m going through is something beyond explanation. Some one please tell me what can be done.

Dorai Raj (NIL)     01 April 2014

Firstly, no loan is granted without an application from the borrower.  If you've not submitted an application, you may find out if the bank has followed the procedure laid down. Check and verify the signature on the application, the purpose of the loan and other details..  

Secondly, the loan is credited to the bank account of the borrower who can only withdraw the loan amount using a cheque leaf issued to him.  If you have not applied for the loan and if the loan has been sanctioned, the question arises how the loan amount was disbursed.  You've to ask the bank for details.  The manner of disbursement of the loan will say it all.

Thirdly, what security was furnished for the loan?  The details of the security may throw light as to who furnished them and why by some person other than you.  There are many more questions which require answers.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register