LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil (self)     10 June 2009

Permission to study abroad for 2 years

Hi All,

I have got anticipatory bail from delhi high court in case 498a/406/34 ipc.I have given surety in police station.I want to go to europe for study for 2 years.

There is no condition in my anticipatory bail which bares me from going abroad. Should i tak permission from court before going.Is the permission granted? Or should i go abroad and then inform the court.

Permission has to be taken from which court trial or high?Please advice




 1 Replies

Sushil (self)     10 June 2009


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query