LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Jain (SSE)     11 May 2010

Permission to mortgage

I am buying a resale flat (already constructed) in noida. I am taking a bank loan for the same from SBI. The bank has asked me to get a "permission to mortgage" from the  noida authority.

My question is, will the authority issue me such a permission even if the flat is not yet registered in my name? OR will the authority issue this after i get the flat registered in my name (in which case i can give this document to the bank only after the registry) ?

Can someone guide me in this regard.


 5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 May 2010

If falt is not registered in your name but is allotted then also authority can permit you to mortgage and this shall be sufficient for bank to move ahead in your loan matter.

2 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     12 May 2010

Its a tripaty agreement as a result permission of  noida autharity is needed. It is merely pemission to create a motrgage.

1 Like

Yogesh (Dy Mgr)     14 September 2010

i too have reqd permission to mortgage from NOIDA for getting the lHBA loan from my company .How to get it from NOIDA

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     05 October 2010

The Authority while issuing Letter of  allotment  ,   give consent to the banks to proceed on the basis of the  Letter of Allotment and to process the Loan and  on payment of the sale price the  Authority will Register the Sale deed in the name of the  Borrower and  with authorization to  Bank to take delivery of the Sale Deed from SRO as Nominee of the Borrower . The same  is the procedure adopted  by APHB in Self Finance  Scheme Houses 

Vikash Kumar   05 January 2023

How to apply for permission to Mortgage from UPEVP ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register