LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Singh   14 March 2018

Permanent injunction

Dear Sir, I am handicapped lady from Gurgaon.Married for last 12 years and having 01 son of 9 years old.My husband has married to me in sake of property of 200 sq. Yards for which I am registered owner before marriage. Sir, My husband is Greedy and married to me for property for which I am sole owner.My father is paralyzed for last 05 years after that my husband started harassing (Physically, Mentally, Financially) in all respect.I am also not getting any expenses for running home and also 03 tenants are disposed by my husband and he clearly stated that after court judgement only Tenants will stay in this property. I raised twice complain in Police Station but nothing happened.Atlast after trying everywhere I filed a Civil Suit for permanent Injunction of my husband from my Property for which I am registered owner and having all documents (Sale Deed,Mutation,Electricity Bill,House Tax etc in my name only. Sir,after 02 hearing Judge has temporary given order in which it states that my defendant shall not disposes off me & my minor son from property in any manner.Property 50% is occupied and 50% is vacant. Occupied property is also constructed by my parents. In written statement filed by my husband he fake stated that construction is done by him and he also fake stated that I have (Gas connection, aadhar card etc for this address only). Dear Sir, As per my understanding,it is very hard to get justice in our country.Please help us for good suggestion,opinion which I can also do apart from this suit. Thank you in advance for your suggestion for which I am waiting.

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Your husband is indulging in domestic violence and your simply filling civil suit for injunction against him. You should have filled criminal compliant against him for domestic violence, and seeking injunction against him under this Act. Protection order against him to remain away from you and your property. Should have asked maintenance for yourself and for your child. If you're not interested in continuing marriage with him than seek divorce from him on the ground of cruelty.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Your husband is indulging in domestic violence and your simply filling civil suit for injunction against him. You should have filled criminal compliant against him for domestic violence, and seeking injunction against him under this Act. Protection order against him to remain away from you and your property. Should have asked maintenance for yourself and for your child. If you're not interested in continuing marriage with him than seek divorce from him on the ground of cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register