LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudip Pal   06 June 2018

Period of a Leave and License Agreement

Can a Leave and License Agreement between a Lessor and a Lesse for renting a commercial space be of 5 years tenure?

Learning

5 Replies

rajuchowdappa   06 June 2018

Mr. Sudip Pal,

You have get registered the Leave and Licencse Agreement in the jurisdictional Sub Registrar office.

If you need any calrification, you can contact me 990635871

Sudip Pal   06 June 2018

Can the Leave and License Agreement be notarised?

GraceMAllen   18 January 2020

I like that you define here the Period of a Leave and License Agreement for us because many people have no idea about this. Visit the https://essaysoriginreview.com/ I hope you find good material from here for you.

lindaperryly   29 July 2020

You just do to me, what you do And it feels like I've been rescued  fireboy and watergirl

Morrison Stanley   19 August 2022

An agreement known as a leave and licence permits the licensor to temporarily permit the licensee to use and occupy all or a portion of the licensor's real estate for either residential or commercial purposes. You can need someone to take my online class for you if you are having problems juggling your busy life schedule with it. American class hub is here to provide you online exam and online courses and can pass with a guarantee of an A or B, whether you need assistance passing just one exam, finishing just one piece of homework, or even an entire semester.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register