LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayant rajvanshi (MANAGER)     01 May 2010

pension for mentally retared person

I am Jayant Rajvanshi and i request to all knowledgable people to tell me the way to get pension for a mentally retared person. History of the person as under:

My mother is getting family pension and i have younger brother who is mentally retared since birth. The certificate of permanent menal retarted person was issued to my brother since long back but due to not having full knowledge about pension i could not make any excercise on it.

Now my problem is that i am also a diabetic person and do not know how long i will survive. My mother is 78 years old and she too is not well. My brother who is almost 43 how other family member will take care of him after me and my mother. I am very much worried that after us if other members through him out from the house then what will happen?

Please guider me immediately so that i could make in excercise to get him pension.

Regards.

JAYANT RAJVANSHI

Learning

2 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 May 2010

It is a very sad thing, and it shows how our administration and dept is insensitive towards such persons.

When a physically handicap gets resevation in jobs, mentally hadicap persons too must get either job as per their capacity or pension from the state.

For that plz. see the site of social welfare dept of centre as well of state, if any provision exists.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 May 2010

is there any provision of pension -  for mentally retired person?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register