LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Ali (employee)     24 October 2009

Pending I.A

We have a Muslim partition suite pending in Final decree proceedings and is adjourned for 31st of this month, for which preleminary dated almost 1970..

We are  LR's of one plaintiff, plaintiff had 3 children two daughters and one son who had predeceased her, but his childrens were wrongly brought on record while filing final decree petition in the year 1989,

plaintiff daughter has filed an Interlocutary application in 2008 to strike out these LR's of predeceased sons children from record as they are not entitle fo share as per Mohameddan law.

Also, In this Final decree proceddings there are 3 non-bonafide subsequent purcahser who has some how been made as parties as additional defendants,
And one of the purchaser has done out of court compromise with some of decree holders except one plaintiff for one of the decree schedule property against the will of lR's of one plaintiff who has objected saying that First the Interlocutary application to strike out LR's of plaintiff who are not entitle for share must be disposed off  as there is problem amongs LR"s of one plaintiff must be settled,then any compromise will be entertained by the objecting LR's of  plaintiff.

The Honorable court agreed to dispose of our IA to strike out LR's of plaintiff who are not entitle for share and posted our I.A for Orders two hearing back, Now after 2 hearings suddenly Judge is taking a U-turn and not writing Order on our I.A , further saying he will refer the case to Lokadalat if the parties agreed and try for compromise with subsequent non-bonafide purchasers with out disposing our IA, As per the Judge, as of now tour IA will be kept as it is.., As one of the non-bonafide purchaser is an influential person may be Judge under some influence acting this way,

We are very frustrated, our simple I.A is pending from past 2 years we being Plaintiff , our I.A is not entertained and dispose off, the Judge is more interested in compromising the non-bonafide subsequent purchaser who has no equity as per decree.

We are fed up with this trial court judges atittudes, Can we approach high court as our IA is pending from almost 2 years.

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     24 October 2009

Frustration over pendency for years is no solution. Go to HC.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     24 October 2009

APPROACH H.C

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 October 2009

I am also of the same opinion. appeoach HC for sppedy disposal otherwise this partition shall take another generation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register