LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aneesh Nair   15 July 2020

Payment Issues with a Pvt Ltd company

I was working as a Delivery association. The company delayed the payment which has to be paid by 12th(June) . That day itself i asked them to terminate my id as i will quit my job and to clear my payment till date. They terminated my id but didn't recive the payment. By 20th i lost my patience and asked directly they only cleared the previous month salary but not till date salary and even tho i was terminated.
Now again today it 15th(Julay) i haven't received the payment. Kindly suggest me what i can do for legal proceedings.

Learning

3 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     15 July 2020

1. Send a demand notice by yourself or through lawyer.

2. Since you have stated that you were a deilvery associate, I assume that you had no role other than delivery of a product (which may be discussed later) and you are a workman under the Industrial Disputes Act.

3. You may approach appropriate forums under S&E Act or Payment of Wages Act or ID Act depending on the nature of your company for recovery of dues. 

I believe that since the due is just for a month, company would not like to spend time and money on litigations. A legal notice from a lawyer may do your job.

Aneesh Nair   15 July 2020

Thank you for the suggestion sir

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 July 2020

Originally posted by : Aneesh Nair
I was working as a Delivery association. The company delayed the payment which has to be paid by 12th(June) . That day itself i asked them to terminate my id as i will quit my job and to clear my payment till date. They terminated my id but didn't recive the payment. By 20th i lost my patience and asked directly they only cleared the previous month salary but not till date salary and even tho i was terminated. Now again today it 15th(Julay) i haven't received the payment. Kindly suggest me what i can do for legal proceedings.

1. You have asked the Co. ONLY to "terminate my ID"  which is NOT equivalent to "Resignation".

2. You have asked the Co. ONLY to "terminate my ID"  hence Co. simply terminated your ID.

3. You mentioned your intention that "as i will quit my job", which is NOT actual "resignation".  Hence your query is false & misleading and no legal relief to you is possible.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register