Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Pay protection


I have technically resigned from the ALL INDIA RADIO( Govt of India) after service of 15 years to join the service of Gujarat Govt. as a Commercial Tax Officer in july-2011. Both the job have equal Grade Pay i.e. 4600. My questions are as under.


1.       Can my previous service of central govt. count for pensionary benefits?


2.       Can I get pay protection?


3.       Gujarat govt. is likely to denied pay protection and other benefit. What can I do?


4.       Can I rejoin ALL INDIA RADIO? In what time?


Kindly request to provide answers as earliest. Thank u.


Ramesh Prajapati


Mob. 08511162285




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x