Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramkumar (Application developer)     21 July 2013

Patta and document

Hi,

We have our ancestor property still not partitioned. Its my great grandmother's property. My grandma got this from govt during british period. She wrote a will (registered) saying that it will be owned by her grandsons (my father and his brothers). My father and his brothers are creating problems in separation of this property. I dont know whether there is parent document for this property.

Original Copy of her WILL is also said to be lost. I have the xerox  copy of it. We are paying land tax, water tax and Electric Tax for the entire property on my father's elder brother's name for past 25 years. 

In 1998, we took steps to separate this property and got Govt issued patta for each legal owners with their own partition. But we couldn't continue to make it as a document

Now, my doubts are as follows

1) Can my father get his document for his share according to the patta on his name without his brothers signature

2) is there a chance that my father's elder brother take the entire property saying that all tax (land, water, EB) are paid in his name for 25+ years and there is no clue about parent document or original WILL from my grandma.

Please advise..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register