LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parbat Singh   01 August 2017

Pathway dispute

Sir, I would like to know about pathway judgement, on one who have taken pathway from neighbour land, who have d,not want to gives pathway to me to reach my home from main road to my home, because I have no pathway to reach to my home, what are the solution for to get the permt pathway in villages, because currently I am using another pets land to reach to my destination, pl advice or way to get pathway, regards

Learning

4 Replies

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     02 August 2017

Consult an advocate. There are numerous judgements on right to pathway. Howevever, if there is a fault on your side, like wantonly buying a piece of land with no pathway, you may not get relief.

There are judgements about cultivable lands also to give path way to interior lands during specif periods.

Susen Nath   02 August 2017

I think in side lot of dispute have. At the time of land purchasing u had consult with expert. Now u have to buy land again for ur par way I think so.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2017

The posting lacks clarity. Please post simple facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Either offer to buy the land that you call pathway or  settle amicably or approach a very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity speciaizing in revenue/property/civil matters... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register