LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arul   09 November 2018

passport related

dear sir,
i have reissued for passport as address changed and spouse name add.

i was not observed till received the passport that the surname of my spouse is mentioned wrong....actualy n is typed instead of r....the surname should be "sunkaRa ", how ever it is printed as "sunkaNa".

will it create problem to me in future, should i go for reissue of passport again or as my wife passport is mentioned as my name as her spouse so will be accepted the mistake.

pls guide me...



 2 Replies

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     11 November 2018

You have to approach the passport officer and do the needful to rectify the error. If not when you travel it would be a problem for you. 

Arul   12 November 2018

today vsited pp office, enquire reg my problem, they suggested to reapply for reissue of passport,mentioned personal particulars change then change in name (minor).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register