Thank you for patiently sorting all the important queries. Please find the replies as below.
1) whether you are at present in India or abroad.
> I am abroad now.
2) where did you receive the show cause notice of PP office, related with the impounding of your PP.
> To my permanant address in India.
3) Are you on bail at present.
>Yes, I am on bail. And bail doesnt have any restrictions.
4) impounding of your PP depends on your reply of the show cause notice.
>Passort action 10(3)(e) clearly states that passport authority has rights to impound if criminal case is pending.
>How can I defend this case.
5) when did you receive the existing PP in India.
>My passport was renewed last year in abroad itself. Not in India
6) when were you implicated in 498a by your wife.
>This year january. FIR was registered without any counselling or mediation.
7) when did the charge sheet filed in the court.
>It seem to have file don July according to ecourts status. No summons received..
8) did u take permission of the court before travelling abroad to work.
>Nope Because my bail doesnt have restrictions. I was told that I can go back to work in aborad.