LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pandurang (Home)     23 January 2012

Passport dob change issue

Hello to all...

While applying for the passport I submitted wrong SSC certificates because I was not having my certificates with me...Now I have my original SSC certificate...and the DOB on passport is 1982 and my actual DOB is 1984 which is on my original SSC I am worried how to change this in passport...please help me...


 1 Replies

Vikash yadav (not applicable)     23 January 2012

for getting the dob change u have to file civil suit for declaration and a copy of the judgement has to be submitted to concern passport office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register