Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavitar Pal Singh (-)     11 September 2010

Passport denied as Police report was adverse and Criminal ca

Dear Sir

I am pavitar pal singh from Punjab.

I had a first passport which was issued to me in 2008 under tatkaal scheme(Pre Police verification).

I went to Singapore and that passport was damaged.

I came back to India on an emergency certificate.

In April 2007, A fake case u/s 324 , 326 was registered against me by my cousins due to some land dispute.

The case was fake and was cancelled by the Police deppt. after investigations by ASI, then by DSP(D) and later by SP(Detective)..they all found that the case was not genuine.hence the case was cancelled by SSP ferozepur.

So Now I went to Singapore , My passport got damaged, I came back to india after spending 3-4 days in Singapore. I had gone on a tourist visa.

After returning to india on a emergency certificate which I got by Indian Mission In singapore and my damaged passport which was cancelled by aforesaid Indian Mission abroad..

On reaching India, I again applied for DUPLICATE passport, The passport authorities denied to issue me a duplicate passport.

They also served me a SHOW - Cause notice st=ating that MY police report is adverse..

So what to do now..how can I get my Duplicate passport and what to reply for the show cause notice..

ALSO I NEVER GOT SUMMONS / WARRANT or NOTICE BY ANY COURT OF INDIA for any criminal case..

I am not at all aware of the court case ...So what to do and how to get new passport..I submitted my old damaged passport along with all necceessary docs in Amritsar passport office..

?????

Regards

Pavitar Pal Singh

7696 121 000

Learning

8 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     11 September 2010

APPROACH THE H.C COURT MENTIONING UR URGENCY TO GET THE DUPLICATE PASSPORT WITH LIMITED VALIDY UPTO ONE YEAR OR MORE.

CRIMINAL CASES FILED BY PRIVATE PARTIES U/S 200 CR.P.C/THERE BY POLICE INTERVENTION HAVE  NO BAR TO GET PASSPORT AND IF U CHARGED BY POLICE AGAINST STATE OFFENCES ONLY BARS UR RIGHT TO GET PASSPORT.

TAKE HELP OF AN ADVOCATE HIGH COURT., OTHER WISE APPROACH PARTY-IN-PERSON TO H.C WE WILL GUIDE YOU.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     11 September 2010

Pavitar Pal Singh (-)     13 September 2010

Dear Mr. Reddy

Thank You for your reply.

Sir plz let me know where should I go. I don't know in which court my case u/s 324 / 326 of IPC is pending as I never got any Summons or warrant from any court.But on other half , the Police itself cancelled the fake case regd. with them . But I dont know how cum they sent an adverse reply to passport office.may be they have filed a case with some court for cancellation with the court. I dont know which court the case is pending and where to go..Whom to approach..I recieved a SHOW-CAUSE notice from passport office.  Please help..i am very honest and peace loving citizen of india..Plz tell what to do.

ThankYou & Regards

Pavitar Pal Singh

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     13 September 2010

WITH SHOW CAUSE NOTICE FILE A WRIT PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT OF YOUR STATE STATING FACTS, OTHER WISE FIND A ANADVOCATE OF 1-3 YERS EXP,PAY 5000/- ASK FOR THE RELIEF AND ISSUE PASSPORT IMMEDIARETLY.

IF U CAN REPRESENT UR CASE IN H.C I CAN SEND ALL DRAFTINGS AND PETITION YOU CAN FILE AS PARTY-IN-PERSON.

PLS EMAIL TO ponaka2008@gmail.com

Pavitar Pal Singh (-)     17 September 2010

Sir Thanks.. Plz send me the draftings and matter to be filed in the HC..I will file a petition.. Thankx

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     17 September 2010

GIVE UR MAIL ID

Pavitar Pal Singh (-)     18 September 2010

Sir

Thanks a lot.

please send me the details at :     pps.disha@yahoo.in    

OR

pavitar.rudraksh@yahoo.in

Thanks a lot sir..plz send me the draftings matter so that i can file a petition my self in the court...

srishti banerjee (N/A)     18 January 2012

Hello Sir

I am from West Bengal, and I am applying for a passport. A court case is pending u/s 323 from the year 2003. And in the year of 2005 an arrest warrant has been issued for not appearing in the hearing i started to appear till now I am regularly appearing each and every hearing. Argument may start within an year may be. So in this condition will my passport would be rejected? Please help me.

Thanks

Srishti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register