New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B S MURTHY   03 July 2023

Party in person in criminal case

In a criminal case filed in family matters u/s 417, 498A,, can the de-facto complainant or his GPA holder run the proceedings as party in person in place of PP or private lawyers appointed? If so, relevant provisions / sections please,


 1 Replies

Krishna   04 July 2023

The Defacto complainant can do by filing petition u/s 302 CRPC. but not by GPA holders. She can appoint an advocate u/s 301CRPC to assist pp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register