Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghanshyam (student)     13 September 2010

Partnership Property Dispute

Hello

My Father had purchased a Property in partnership along with 2 friends in MIDC mahape, Navi Mumbai, he separated it by building a wall within the Buildup space dividing it into 1/3rd.

Now my father is no more,

He just has a partnership agreement with NOTARY done, it is not registered, and the property is registered with the name of other 2 partners with the registrar

Since my father is no more, I wish to transfer the property on my name; so that the other partners cannot sell the property, even if they sell my space should be safe. As they are creating hurdles for me, and I also came to know that they are planning to sell the property

SO WHAT ARE THE STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO SECURE MY PROPERTY

Learning

2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     13 September 2010

better you enter in to memorandum of understanding into with the other two partners to show that the rights of your father in the property is transferred to you

Ghanshyam (student)     13 September 2010

they will not agree to signup any MOU, and even if they sign, MOU cannot stop them to sell the property as the property is registered in their name

i do not wish to sell my fathers share EVER, i fear that they will sell the property without my concent and not give me my share.

WHICH I DO NOT WISH TO HAPPEN

to prevent from any such problem, i wanted to know what steps should i take which will keep me safe

as my fathers partnership deed is not registered, they have all the rights

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More