LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil Rathore   29 November 2017

Partnership firm

a partnership firm renting a place by registered lease deed for start a business.
now the said firm want to give that business to third party on monthly fixed amount.
in that condition which document should be executed between the firm and third party.
and what is legal aspect..


 7 Replies

sunil Rathore   30 November 2017

please advice....

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2017

You can not expect precise guidance by posting inadequate details, as the primary thing to be seen is as to whether the firm is having such powers to sub lease to others, and whether any consent/knowledge to real lessor is necessary or not.   Always depend on personal guidance of local advocate and never expect guidance through forums as half knowledge may be dangerous and confusing.  Let professional things be done by professionals alone, and focus on your business.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 November 2017

Execute a memorendum of understanding after discussion with a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 November 2017

You should (rather must) submit your "like" or "dislike" in acknowledgment of the obligation of FREE SERVICE provided by the experts on this platform.

1 Like

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     01 December 2017

Unless you have authority under the Lease Agreement, to sub-lease the same to third party, you will not be able to to give that business to third party.

sunil Rathore   01 December 2017

according to lease agreement their no right to give sub lease but the owner is agree..


Query does not relate to labour & service law.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register