Dear Experts,

i have one partnership firm opened in 2009.with four members but still now we can't do any operatins on that .even we are not open any bank a/c three member are resign from the firm and one person is enter in to the firm .Please help to  draft a new deed regarding this one .and what is the next process ?we need to send that deed to any  govt dept or else regsiter the deed is enough ?if regsiter is requried what is the process of that one ? please send the new deed which i need to take the sign from new partner and resi partens

corporate lawyer

first of all, if there are 4 members including you then:

after 3 members resigning there remain 1 member that is you. one member cannot form partnership.


if there are 4 members and you, then

leaving 3 members means you and one other member are still there then please give me your name, address, father's/spouces name and i will draft one dead.


you have to first notary the dead then you have to register it. only after that you can start your business.

heres my mail id:




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x