Upgrad LLM

partition suite

My villagers or Mirasidaras have got a preliminary decree in a partition suite in 1922. The land was jointly in the name of mirasidarars ( Patta) now.Some people are trying to encroach the land,. I went to the advocate. He said the the partition suite is of two types - Preliminary and final decree. I have  the copy of Preliminary decree only without the exhibit. But My lawyer said that  without final decree, preliminar decree is not useful. I want to Know the procedure for getting the Copy of final decree and its exhibit.Please do the needful

Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com)

AFter preliminary decree - i.e declaration of shares - you have to apply to court for appointment of commissioner or collector etc. for partitioning property by metes and bounds physically following which final decree would be drawn up. 


Thanks for your reply.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x