Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanmati jain   26 March 2019

partition in Mohammedan law

how to partition a Muslim joint family property

son can sue his father's property


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 March 2019

Islam doesn't recognise joint family or ancestral son or daughter cannot file suit for partition.

Shashi Dhara   27 March 2019

Ask eminent advocate he may search root to file suit if u full his pocket.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query