Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekar (NA)     02 December 2014

Partition

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a query related to partition of the property. Explained below in brief : -

1. My father have two wives, I am writing on behalf of First Wife and their 2 sons for other wife.

2. My father had a property of 31,000 Sq. ft in Bangalore, however during 2005 he has gifted the same to 2nd wife and their childrens (2 Sons)

3. Now they are developing this land with some builders for a JV. 

4. Now this 2 sons are agreed to add our names (my name and my brother name), however we don't know the procedure to add the same to the Katha. Here in this situation they don't want to tough their mothers share. It will be as is. 

5. Second wife sons have agreed to get the Katha done for their share alone, so we need to understand how to go about on the documentation part and legally register the same including our name.

Second wife 2 sons are completely agreed and they are very co-operative in sharing their share 50% percent to us.

So, please help us out how to go about on the documentation and get this legally bound.

Regards

Shekar K

Learning

2 Replies

Dayananda Gowda (Advocate)     02 December 2014

File a partition suit in jurisdictional court and compromise the case as agreed

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 December 2014

They can relinquish their rights to that extent they wish to part with you, in the form of relinquishment deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register