LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

partion suit

it's an ancestral property. a portion of land is sold to his daughter through a GPA( one of his son) and now another son sued suit for partition and cancel the sale deed where his father, brother(GPA holder) , sister and remaining legal heirs. can the son (GPA holder) sue a fresh suit for partition or can he counter claim in the same partition suit and he also willing to cancel the sale deed which is executed by him as GPA holder to his sister?


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 May 2023

If there is already a partition suit then participate in that by submitting application for impleading as plaintiff. 

In any ways however the transfer of immovable property cannot be made on the basis of GPA.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register