LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   26 June 2017

Part of salary not paid

Dear Sir I am working in reputed telecom company since last 3years , my TCTC is 415000 in which 13% amount deducted per month as performance level indicator , as per HR policy if your rating by reviewing manager is 2 out of five no performance bonuses will be given either it is part of salary , now I have awarded with rating of two , they given certain reasons major reason is of transfer to other location that is only discussed verbally on same salary along with current responsibility , I denied same time that two responsibilities on same salary is not justified, i said transfer me but remove current responsibility. this communication was verbal , my current performance and goals set in starting are absolutely achieved but higher management decided to make pressure on me with degrading my performance , I have my goals in writing and achievement also , Kindly suggest me should I go to labour court

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 June 2017

you have all reasons to approach labour Court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2017

Do you have published (written) version of this said policy,indicator, matrix, KRA's, achievements, forced/malafide lowering to avoid payment................/

If yes write under proper acknowledgment to authority as narrated in policy and escalate to next and finally to good offices of appointing authority,MD.............. 

Or handle verbally as you are doing, however build some irrefutable written record and generate some evidence for use in future at appropriate time in appropriate forum.

So far all transactions in your query seem to verbal......................and you seem to be handling these on your own in your office. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Part-of-salary-not-paid-645466.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register