LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul razzak (sales executive)     21 October 2011

Parents property

 we had a love marriage in 2005  me & my wife r from mumbai . my father in law  has given a share to my wife`s

younger brother who is married recently but not willing to give a share to my wife. from the last 6 years he has been  excusing us . can some thing be done to this legally?


 1 Replies

kusum gupta (prop.)     21 October 2011

is this property ancestral if yes then your wife has a legal right to get it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register