LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ssknic   20 August 2018

P.F. and Salary settlement

Dear Sir 
I'm working in a private sector company I have given resignation this month and when I have enquired about my P.F company HR told that only 6 months PF is deposited rest is not Deposited since 24 months how I can get my PF amount which is deducted from my salary.
kindly help me.
Omprakash pal


 2 Replies

Smreti Sharma   20 August 2018

You can file a criminal case against your employer. You file a written complaint against your employer in the local police station.You can also take this up with the provident fund department by sending an email to cvo@epfindia.gov.in. To furnish a written complaint in your regional PF office, you can get the relevant contact details at https:www.epfindia.com.You can complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry. You can email at cvo@epfindia.gov.in . You can approach your regional PF inspector for action against your employer.

Please ensure that for all complaints you produce your salary slips showing PF deduction and your employer’s name, address and, if possible, PF registration number.

EPFO says if a company is found to be non-compliant with its PF deposits, it will not only have to pay the dues but also pay an interest penalty on the same, depending on the number of days of delayed payment. If the delay if for less than two months, then the interest payable will be five per cent yearly above the amount payable for the number of days of delay in making payment. Similarly:

If two months and above but less than four months = 10 per cent a yearIf four months and above but less than six months = 15 per cent a yearIf six months and above = 25 per cent a year

Please note that these redressal processes take their own time and don’t guarantee recovery all the time.

Mahi   20 August 2018

Sharma g,  can you please elaborate how come this is criminal case, please add full information to this point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register