Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Engineer)     24 June 2014

Owner is not willing to do rectification deed

Hi,

I purchased a plot from sri venkateswara developers in kondapur village ghatkesar mandal in January 2014, at the time of registration we missed to notice that the plot dimensions were not mentioned in the diagram.

I have been following up with the owner since then to get this corrected through rectification deed, he says its a simple mistake and is  postponing it since then, whenever i call him he gives me some or other reason and postpones it to next week.

Please let me know how can i deal with such a person, also let me know if i can file a case in district consumer court, please let me know if they accept such cases and what is the procedure for it.

Attaching the picture of the page in which dimensions are missing.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

First of all please see whether the the measurement was mentioned in the registered sale deed, if yes, may be that will suffice the requirement however, if you insist the measurement is to be mentioned in the sketch too, ask him to do it in the rough sketch attached to the deed, a rectification deed to include dimensions in the rough sketch is not necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register