Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHEENI (SELF EMPLOYED)     24 July 2010

Overseas Direct Investment

A Chennai based  exporting firm established more than 10 years ago with good turnover is interested in setting up wholly owned subsidiary in an  European City to improve its business in that region. Are  Consultants who can liaise with RBI for approval and related works available?


 1 Replies

CS Pooja (Company Secretary)     27 July 2010

Instead of looking for consultants in India only, you should first look for consultants in the respective country where you want your subsidiary to be incorporated.

Certain countries require resident Directors.

Hence, you need to liasion there too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query