Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Our constitution is Questionable

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 October 2010

THEORY OF WEEKER SECTION,  CAN NOT SUBSIT.

NOW THIS ‘SO CALLED WEAKER SECTION’ DOMINATING THE‘SO CALLED DOMINATING SECTION’

1 Like

(Guest)

Injustice has been done for thousands years unitedly so how it can be cured only in a few years reservation or special protection?  Mentality of dominant class is not yet changed so the provisions of constitution are not yet implemented.  Don't cry for a very little period of only 60 years.  IF implementation started a thousand years reservation / special protection needed and after that it can be reviewed that how much damage is recovered.  If father takes loan the reliability goes to son and IF a generation takes loan the reliability goes to the next generations, VERY SIMPLE LOGIC.  I have to repay for loan taken by my father and you have to repay the loan taken by your father.  WHAT IS WRONG IN IT.  IT IS JUST RIGHT.  

(Guest)

respected sir, it is a general discussion so please do not take it personal

(Guest)
hello arup sir, this is kamini sharma here (PS to Mr. Ram Samudre). i hv deleted my account here but circumstances called me here again. in fact i do not like to dome here but you know that "gandagi ko saaf karne ke liye kabhi kabhi use haath se bhi chhoona padta hai". I have taken his consent to post reply to you here. i heard ur name from him as u r a hard worker and hv great knowledge of law quotes. it was v nice to have discussion with you sir. best regards.

(Guest)

one remarkable things here is that no one repays the loan willfully so it has to be recovered forcefully sometimes by utilising services of recovery agents also, n everyone know our justice system since being captured by the people of dominant class, ha.. ha.. haaa.....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 October 2010

nothing is there in the contradictory statement of 15(1) & (3,4,&5).

(Guest)

See the live example here only, I have to fight continuously for a very less important matter here, my rights of freedom of expression is badly being broken by the people sitting in LCI Admin. here.  Again & again they are restricting me to express.  So just imagine the position of rights of poor illiterate people.  And where I to go for punishing them and for justice for me?  Everywhere the dominant class people captured and misusing their super position and not allowing our democratic constitution.  Ofcourse it will take thousands years to change their mentality.

"Har shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, anjaam-e-gulistiyan kya hoga"

(Guest)

They cannot have debate and having no ability to prove their action justified or they cannot prove my words / statement untrue so they misuse their super position.  It is only happening for thousand years and will be happened in future till when they are not thrown in deep sea. 

yes i know.

i understood.

but we can not do anything, because it is other's property.

(Guest)
Not at all it is "Other's property". It is a public platform as acclaimed. So all the citizen can use it and every citizen will have equal opportunity. If this equality broken here it will become an illegal site and will deserve to be banned in India and they accused will deserve to be suspended their citizen rights till when they go through the punishment for breaking the "Constitution of India". There are "RULES" to use this site and if a citizen is following the same he / she cannot be stopped for using this site.

HERE YOU ARE DOING MISTAKE.

THAT EQUALITY CAN BE CLAIMED IF THE OWNER OF THE SITE BE THE GOVT, EITHER STATE OR CENTRAL.

THE BELLOW NOT APPLICABLE HERE.

"If this equality broken here it will become an illegal site and will deserve to be banned in India and they accused will deserve to be suspended their citizen rights till when they go through the punishment for breaking the "Constitution of India". "

IF YOU GO TO COURT YOU WILL GET THE SAME REPLY AS I TOLD.

BETTER INSIST GOVT TO OPEN A SITE LIKE THIS. THAT WILL BE FRUITFULL.

(Guest)
Answer is in this question;--- "Can they ban me by a court order claiming that this site is their personal property and the persons those are liked by them can only use this site?" --- Though it is wastage of time discussing on this topic, I ever welcome any discussion.

(Guest)

It is already said;

"Har shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, Anjaam-E-Gulistan kya hoga?"

So I never wast my time & efforts in courts.  I only believe in; "GO AHEAD AND GET IT".  Let others go in courts against me for wasting their time & efforts and prove their qualification of LL.B. and LL.M.

I only go by CONSTITUTION blessed by our EVER GREAT FOUNDER OF THE GREATEST DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTION OF OUR GREAT DEMOCRATIC NATION VISHWA VANDANIYA PARAM PUJYA DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR.

(Guest)

Nothing is in their hand only USELESS "POINTS" and "i-pods" which are easily available in market everywhere.  What importance will it have even if they give a "Gold Medal" to Adv. Rajkumar Makkad" who is having more than 35000 points allotted by LCI Admin.?  "Cutting-Pasting" is not a creation.  In print media the "Cut-Paste" staff do not called as the Editor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register