LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stephen (Pgm Management Professional (Retired))     13 July 2020

Os judgment decree question vs criminal case proceedings

Dear Respected Sirs, I had filed OS and Criminal case against the 6 of the defendants for falsely selling property. While on the OS case the some 7 weeks back during COVID phase judgment has been given in favor for me stating Suit of the Plaintiff is partly decreed with cost instructing defendant # 3 to pay as all sale transaction money trail was in his bank a/c. As I am in dilemma, hence with above information I seek help and advice from the experts on below few queries. 1. While I see the judgment copy online, now what how and when would the decree execution with details be made and would be available online 2. As the defendant # 3 is not appearing in court since cross examination (untraceable / wrong address given in written statement). Who and how will decree order be issued so that defendant #3 pay the money. Also how long with the decree execution phase last. I ask this due to covid lockdowns, will this phase be also in the court 3. As mentioned above having filed criminal case as well. The defendants not appeared in that court as well for 3 years despite serving 3 NBWs and the case is coming for Sep’2020 so can this OS judgment and decree be attached or used in criminal case as well. The reasons I ask because the public prosecutor is not taking the case forward… Here every time case is posted I am attending and speaking directly to judge as PP is not present in court or in his office. Appreciate your timely and detail advice. Thanks in advance. Best Regards Stephen

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register