LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biman Ghara   16 October 2021

Original Released letter asked by present employer

I was a government employee in West Bengal. But due to some personal reasons I resigned from the job but the office doesn't give released letter instantly. After 6 months Office gave me released letter after rebuking me. Now, recently I have gotten another job and the officer is asking for released letter from previous office. But problem is I have lost the original released letter somehow. But I have the Xerox copy of the released letter which I show the officer but he asked for original released letter but unfortunately I have lost it. I requested the previous employer for issue another released letter but they misbehaved with me and they told as if they have no other work only issuing released letter of your name. Now what I should do ???

 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 October 2021

File RTI Application to the department, and get a certified copy.  It takes Rs.10 RTI fee + 2 copying fees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query